Our Rental Assistance Program provides assistance for rent that is late with a landlord notice or with a court eviction notice.
To qualify for Utility Assistance, clients must have a disconnection notice/past due cutoff notice.
Work Boot Vouchers
We offer work boot assistance to those who are starting a new job and are in need of steel toe’d boots.
USDA Food Assistance
The USDA food assistance program provides food staples to families facing hunger.
Walk-in assistance available
Clients can request prescription assistance to help with obtaining medication.
Medical Transportation Assistance
This program offers transportation funding assistance for Hardin Co. residents with out-of-county medical appointments.
Walk-in consultations available
Beds for Children
Every child deserves a warm place to rest and sleep. Our Beds for Children program helps provide that for children who might otherwise be sleeping on the floor or couch suffering.
Affordable Christmas allows families to shop for their children at a discounted rate. Children receive over $150 worth of new presents to have under their Christmas tree.
To receive assistance, please bring the following information with you to our office:
- Income statement (such as pay stubs for the past 30 days) for all those in the household who receive income. If you do not have income but receive food stamps or SSI/SSDI please bring your current award letter.
- Photo ID’s for all adults in the home.
- Social Security cards for everyone (adults & children) living in the household.
- If you are needing utility assistance, you must bring a copy of your disconnect notice.
- If you are in need of rental assistance, please bring your most up to date lease and notice from your landlord on their letterhead showing you are at least 15 days late or more and the exact amount owed.
Our agency is always looking for more opportunities with the ever changing times. Love and hope are best shown through service to others.